YCIS Beijing students are known for their excellence in academics, including stellar examination results and overall scholastic achievement. A rigorous academic programme, paired with a holistic approach to education, is one of the main reasons why YCIS Beijing graduates continue to be accepted into top-ranked universities around the world.
This trend of academic excellence achieved by YCIS Beijing students continued during the 2015/2016 school year.
Awards and Notable Achievements
- YCIS is the ONLY international school in China to receive the Cambridge Award for Excellence in Education.
- YCIS Beijing is the ONLY international school in Beijing that provides a truly bilingual learning environment.
- YCIS Beijing is one of five international schools in China accredited by NEASC, CIS, and NCCT.
IGCSE – 2016 Results
- YCIS Beijing students maintained a 100% pass rate.
- YCIS Beijing students scored an average five points higher than the world average.
- Nearly 50% of YCIS Beijing students earned a bilingual diploma.
ICE – 2016 Awards
- 100% of all Year 11 students qualified to register for the International Certificate of Education (ICE).
- 9 students received Awards of Distinction
- 22 students received Awards of Merit
- Students averaged at least 4 A-A*’s each